Whether it is a religion, a “golden rule” or an informal code of conduct, nearly everyone has some kind of moral guidance helping them to make the right decisions and stay on the correct path in life. In the world of business, doing this can be challenging, which is why organizations like the Better Business Bureau exist. As a proud accredited member of the BBB, Heavy Truck & Trailer Parts is proud to live by the organization’s Eight Standards for Trust, which lay out their strong principles and requirements. Here is a look at how we live up to each of them:
- Build Trust: With over 30 years in business, Heavy Truck & Trailer Parts has built up a strong relationship of trust with our community, and with many long-term customers. We always aim to never give anyone a reason not to trust us.
- Advertise Honestly: How many times have you thought you were getting a great deal, and then realized that there was a catch in the fine print? Because we are BBB members, we never try to mislead or swindle our customers through advertising.
- Tell the Truth: Beyond just advertising, we are proud to say that our business operates from a foundation of honesty in all situations. Whether that means telling a customer the correct rate, or not misleading anyone about the condition of a part, we practice honesty at all times.
- Be Transparent: When you do business with a BBB-accredited source for semi truck maintenance in Duncan, OK, you never have to wonder whether they are certified, licensed or experienced, or who the owner is. We make sure all that information is readily available to our customers.
- Honor Promises: When we make a promise to a customer that a part will be in by a certain time or they will not pay above a particular price, we do everything we can to honor that promise. If for some reason we are unable to do so, we always make it up to them.
- Be Responsive: When you trust a BBB-accredited service for semi truck maintenance in Duncan, OK, you don’t have to worry about playing a one-sided game of phone tag or being left wondering when you should come pick up your truck. That is because we strive to always be responsive.
- Safeguard Privacy: Your personal information is one of your most valuable assets, and unfortunately, some companies are willing to offer them up to the highest bidder. But when you look for BBB-accredited semi truck mechanics, you can rest assured this will not happen to you.
- Embody Integrity: Even in situations where the above rules might not directly apply, a BBB-accredited business knows to always act with kindness, generosity and integrity. That kind of approach is hard to find nowadays, which is why we take great pride in making it our default approach.
If you would like to receive semi truck maintenance in Duncan, OK from a company that follows all of the above guidelines, we hope you will get in touch with Heavy Truck & Trailer Parts soon.